Scope of responsibilities: planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to meet the customers’ expectations; developing and optimizing processes to ensure the achievement of performance targets; focusing on plant’s organizational culture development based on trust, respect, safety and quality; providing customer focused approach; managing all functions of the organization through capable managers; developing employees especially reporting managers by coaching and mentoring; sharing trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Previous experience in following industries: aviation, maritime, rail transport, automotive etc.
- Experience in lean environment, heavy and machinery industry.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in production, manufacturing, operations, investments, maintenance, quality and supply chain.
- Being a hands-on manager with experience in team management, pro-active attitude to cooperation within a team and with the ability to develop organizational culture in demanding environment and to improve his way of acting.
- University degree in Mechanics and Machine Design or related is obligatory (Engineer), MBA diploma would be an asset.
- Fluent English plus Polish as mother language are obligatory, knowledge of German would be an asset.