In this position you will be responsible for managing the Performance Department, reporting directly to the Marketing Director. Also you will be supervising actions and results in e-commerce channels including Affiliation, SEM, SEO, RTB, display and others, reporting and analyzing the results of effective marketing channels, analyzing traffic and behavior of site users (CRM), creating and implementing SEO and SEM strategies, achieving sales’ targets, project management (Google search, Yandex, Seznam), constant campaign optimization and continuous tracking of digital and e-commerce technology and marketing trends.
- Experience in conducting a SEM campaign (PPC) and in running FB ads campaigns.
- Familiar with tools such as Google AdWords and DoubleClick and good knowledge of following tools: Search Console and Google Trends.
- Experience in the area of search engine optimization.
- Extensive knowledge of the subject: SEO, SEM, knowledge of Yandex or Seznam would be an asset.
- Good / Very Good – Google Analysts (GA 360 preferred), Doubleclick, Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize.
- Managerial experience in managing a minimum of a team of several people, analytical thinking skills, ability to work under time pressure, creativity, communicativeness, assertiveness and independence.
- Fluent English (B2 / C1 level) plus Polish as mother language are obligatory.