In this position you will be acting as Managing Director fully responsible for the performance of Company, overall strategy development and implementation. Scope of responsibilities: securing long term, profitable, high pace growth (both organic and through acquisitions) in highly competitive industry, developing export sales on targeted Western European markets, transformation of the company culture to promote brand/value added thinking, strategic repositioning of the business into margin (versus volume) driven business, extension and strengthening of the management team and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Mature and seasoned leader with commercial background in pet food.
- Experience in managing sizeable organization with success (full structure, including production).
- Business experience in consumer goods with significant exposure to modern trade and private label.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial individual, but confident with numbers, having strong financial understanding and quantitative skills
- Action-oriented, high level of energy and dynamism, “doer who makes things happen”.
- Team player able and willing to delegate and empower, strategic thinker, capable of formulating and executing mid-long term plans.
- Excellent English in addition to Polish are obligatory, another major European language (German, French) would be an asset.