For our Client, a global leader in food and pharma testing and certification, we are looking for a candidate for the position of experienced Finance Manager who will ensure accuracy, integrity, timeliness and relevance in the analysis and reporting of business performance, both to management and the authorities in all countries of the region.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Driving process improvements by leading to accounting simplification, standardization and reduction in finance cost.
- Managing timely and precise financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Control over working capital, principally debtors and capex.
- Managing timely statutory reporting within statutory deadlines by local teams.
- Providing the functional and professional leadership, guidance and support to the finance staff in countries within region.