For our Client, well-known international brand in coffee and coffee equipment we are looking for the Candidate for the position of the Sales Manager Food Division
Scope of responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of Sales and Marketing plans for Food division.
- Negotiations with major Food key accounts (Carrefour, Tesco, Kaufland, Biedronka, Auchan, Lewiatan, Online).
- Coordination of customer activities in terms of trading price control.
- Responsible for key figures (net sales and contribution).
- Exploring and driving new business initiatives in trade.
- Establishing strategic and value adding customer relations and partnerships.
- Al least 7-8 years of experience in Key Account Management of relevant FMCG competitors.
- Well established network to the relevant lead buyers, as well as successful track record of commercial experience.
- Able to master and align different interests of stakeholders and clients.
- Revenue / profitability and fast but sustainable business development.
- Expected higher education with University degree in Business Administration or Economics is required, MBA or equivalent is an asset.
- Fluent in English is mandatory.