For our Client, well-known international brand in coffee and coffee equipment we are looking for the Candidate for the position of the Marketing Brand Manager.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Support in design and implementation of long term market entry and marketing plan.
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Preparing marketing plans for relevant product categories (Online / Offline).
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Monitoring market trends.
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities.
- Responsible for Marketing Budgets.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Brand Management (small electrical appliances / FMCG) with proven track in managing marketing budgets (of limited scale).
- Highly experienced in developing Marketing plans and investments/budget proposals.
- Highly experienced in Online business / marketing tools.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix and up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Expected higher education with University degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing is required.
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Ideal candidate would combine brand management with trade marketing experience as this position will provide activities both in ATL as well at the point of purchase.