Our client is an international life science investment company that focuses on development and international commercialization of patented and clinically validated life-science projects in area of nutraceuticals and functional food with medical evidence.Currently they are present in over 10 markets and we are seeking for an experienced Global Business Development Director, who will assume overall responsibility for international expansion.
Your duties would include:
- Expansion of existing and newly developed products to new business partners and new geographies.
- Planning and forecasting of product launches.
- External partner identification and management.
- Budget responsibility (full P&L).
- Ideally from business development, sales or export functions within life science (biotech, pharmaceuticals, digital pharma) or functional food companies.
- You would poses and experience from more than one country operation.
- Ideally experience would include international partner management, project assessment and evaluation, technology transfer, agreement negotiations.
- Fluency in English is a must; other languages are very welcome.
- Seniority in business approach and entrepreneurial spirit are additional requirements.