Our Client is one of the global leading consumer and retail companies with long-lasting presence in Poland and is loooking for a candidate for the position of the Human Resources Director Board Member
- Our Client in Poland employs over 5000 people.
- The company faced decline in business performance over past few years, resulting from change in consumer patterns and growing competition resulting from change in consumer patterns and growing competition.
- Our Client adopted already a thorough re-structuring processes, aiming at changing operational model, improving performance in new categories ant most importantly changing organisation’s mentality and business culture.
- As the process just started, our client is seeking for an experienced HR Director who as a board member will join this challenging journey and drive the massive change agenda.
- Comes from complex large scale business, that went already through significant change affecting organizational structure and mentality with proven success.
- Ability to orchestrate and stimulate the transformation process not only from HR Department perspective.
- Ability to act as full scale Board Members with capability to act also among Management Team as a coach and change agent.
- Has an experience in managing remote and dispersed organizations.