Our Client is a joint-venture branch of a global chemical company focusing on waste and municipal water treatment. For one of their affiliated companies we are seeking for an experienced manager, who will assume two roles – Managing Director for affiliated company (approximately 200 M turnover) and a Commercial Director within Client group.
- Proven General Management / commercial experience to fulfill the capacity and responsibility of Managing Director focusing on administrative, financial and legal compliance.
- Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing within the water treatment, water purification, waste water treatment and / or chemical sector.
- Experience in looking after industrial customers at a senior level.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal management skills.
- Ability to track the record of growing and delivering results.
- Working with and through a functional matrix.
- The candidate should manage and ensure, that the company conducts its business ethically and in compliance with applicable laws within the relevant country, inter alia when implementing the business decisions.