Our client is a global top-tier technology company, with strong footprint in various technology service lines. Due to strategic decision to strengthen the SAP Practice, we are currently recruiting SAP consultants for various levels (Senior Manager, Manager, Consultant).
- Analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables.
- Implement, customize and test solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed.
- Actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects.
- Performing feasibility studies and process design reviews.
- Acting as a team lead and support respective manager(s) in people development tasks.
- Defining detailed blueprint for development requirements.
- Assisting in the development of the overall project plan.
- Analyzing and map clients' requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years professional experience with a minimum of 3 years in SAP consulting.
- At least one full cycle SAP implementation (from design/spec to going live).
- Experience in one of more of the following would be a plus: ABAP on HANA, CDS, AMDP, HANA modeling, SAP Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of the database tables & structures across one or more standard ERP modules and/or S/4; SD, PS, FI, CO, MM, WM, EWM, PP, QM, HR, CATS, Payroll and integration to cloud solution Success factors, Ariba, C4C and others would be a plus.
- Strong client-facing, communication and presentation skills.
- High flexibility with up to 100% travel is required.