For our Client, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Regulatory Engagement Manager.
Main responsibilities, include:
- Monitoring and analyzing political and regulatory trends, such as excise tax laws.
- Developing and managing the government relations.
- Developing and implementing stakeholder management plans, ensuring the company’s active role in external organizations and actively developing stakeholders networks.
- Reviewing new trends and developments in economy, society/ regulatory environment/ business relations.
- Keeping the company messages relevant and credible.
- Providing all relevant internal customers with regulatory analysis and potential developments.
- Maintaining on-going strict adherence to governance rules.
- University degree, preferably in Economy, Law and Administration, Public or Political Affairs, Fluent English (oral and written) is obligatory.
- At least 5 years of successful experience in government relations functions roles or roles in public administration or in external consultancy dealing with regulatory issues.
- Sound understanding of both business, economy and politics at both strategic and tactical level, as well as ability to lead and coordinate projects and activities in a complex environment.
- Ability to manage the creation and execution of strategies related to excise tax law, complex regulatory issues in an environment where the impact of outcomes on business is very substantial.
- Proven ability to analyze data, economical, and political trends, in-depth knowledge of social and public campaigns, excellent written and oral communication skills, self-motivated, agile and driven to think out-of-the-box.
- Proven ability to build and manage relations with key external stakeholders. Of special importance are successful relations with regulatory officials, government officials etc. An existing network among the above stakeholders is expected.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, energy and creativity to drive the development and execution of a holistic approach to shaping the public opinion about the preferred regulatory solutions of the company.