Our Client is a global business and technology consultancy focused on the financial services industry. Company combines innovative thinking with unique expert know-how and offer their clients consulting, digital, technology and transformation services. Due to company growth we are currently recruiting Managing Principal for Risk & Compliance practice
- Developing Finance & Risk consulting practice in Poland.
- Supporting local Managing Partner to originate new business within Finance & Risk domain.
- Service delivery to Clients, regarding complex regulatory compliance projects and programs, as well as transformation of Client’s functions, operations and processes in the area of Finance & Risk for topic such as: Risk Data Aggregation, MIFiD, Basel III / IV, IFRS 9, Brexit, PSD2, GDPR.
- Responsible for the entire process of the project.
- Managing Project Team.
- Constant development of knowledge on banking and financial regulations (identification of possible problems for clients).
- Solid and proven knowledge of the most relevant Finance & Risk subjects such as: compliance & risk, GDPR, PSD 2 and similar aspects.
- Proven market reputation with Finance & Risk domain.
- Significant experience from working at high performing technology, consulting, or a financial institution, preferably with international experience (10+ years of experience).
- Great collaboration and communications skills in English and Polish both oral and written.
- Entrepreneurial, excellent leadership with building and maintaining relationship with the team, as well as excellent business leadership (especially strategic skills and networking skills are important).
- Practical knowledge of the Financial Services sector, either in operational roles, or as a consultant.
- Fully mobile (also internationally).