For our Client, a production and distribution company listed on WSE, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Finance Director. In this position you will responsible for implementing and setting the highest working standards in subordinate departments to achieve company’s short-term and long-term strategic goals.
- Co-creating, implementing and controlling current financial and operating activities.
- Responsible for financial efficiency and controlling cost structure.
- Preparing company’s financial plans.
- Involved in key decisions concerning investments and M&A.
- Min. 5 years of experience in self-managed financial roles in production and distribution company with regional reach. Experience in working for companies listed on WSE or held by Private Equity funds would be an asset.
- Experience in M&A, due diligence in Poland and abroad, acquisition financing strategies and investment models.
- Knowledge of KSR and MSR.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial management, tax regulations and accounting.
- Knowledge of consolidated financial statements of the Capital Group.
- Fluent English, University degree; MBA and other certificates would be an asset.