For our client, a producer of components for wind turbines we are looking for a candidate for a position of Head of Plant. In this position you will be responsible for securing overall management of the Polish Plant by providing senior leadership and direction in the operation of the facility to achieve all appropriate business objectives and establish an environment for a high performance team with focus on quality, cost performance and continuous improvement. Responsibilities include overseeing daily execution in the plant, development and execution of strategy, managing the team, servicing customers, improving processes and securing product delivery just in time, at agreed cost and quality to strengthen the business performance and maintain optimal asset utilization. Head of Plant is reporting directly to the Head of Global Manufacturing.
- Experience in plant management, preferably in automotive sector
- Experience in managing teams in different countries is a must
- Proven track record in change management and implementation of optimization processes within production facility
- Understanding of lean manufacturing
- Experience in managing shared service centre will be an advantage
- Proficiency in English