For our Client, an international production company, we are looking for the candidate, who would be responsible for an overall country level HR function.
- Effective employee relations strategy; overall well-being of employees, safe working environment, free from discrimination and harassment etc.
- Ensuring legal compliance and taking into account the possible Collective Labour Agreements and bargaining processes, being primary contact for legal counsel concerning employee relations matters.
- Coordination of the company’s People Process in country ensuring the competencies of management are on sufficient level; Role Profiles, Appraisal discussions, People Review, Successor planning, Talent Management.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Coordinating global HCM-system within the country.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR Manager / HR Business Partner / HR Generalist role in an international environment preferably from an industry /manufacturing company.
- Well-developed organisational skills and open-minded personality, actively looking for the best solutions.
- Solid decision-making capabilities based on analytical skills and critical thought processes.
- Payroll supervision experience.
- Knowledge of modern HR IT systems as well as Microsoft Office Applications.
- Fluent in English