Within framework of Company policy, establishes and drives marketing and e-commerce concept strategy engaging full marketing mix and Big Data to reach company objectives.
- Provides vision, develops short & long term strategies, sets objectives and achieves turnover, margin and throughput for all customer related activities.
- Determines the Marketing Strategy considering full market, product, customer and competitor data and trends, and based on this formulate and implement actions.
- Act as the custodian of the e-Commerce channel (both from Customer reach and commercial perspective).
- Leads the functional marketing, e-commerce teams and develops individuals to achieve their maximum potential, e.g. by conducting appraisals and succession plans as well as implementing development programs for key personnel.
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management with a specialisation in Marketing or related subjects.
- Excellent expertise in Marketing, (both off-line and on-line) Branding, Market Research, Customer Management principles, methods and processes.
- Very well acquainted with latest development in new technologies especially addressing Customer shopping habits and e-commerce activities.
- Thorough understanding of Big Data & innovative Insight role in creating dynamic segmentation concepts and building compelling marketing activities.
- Entrepreneurial and customer focus, ability to quickly grasp and adapt to the Company business and how trading works.
- Should have the experience and capability to drive organisation wide change.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).