Our client is a leading Pan-European point of sale business (from design through manufacturing to installation) serving mostly FMCG and B2B sectors. Company now operates in more than 65 countries.For a European HQ in Warsaw we are looking for a dynamic finance leader who wants to learn, grow and contribute to the profitable growth and success of the company. Reporting to the VP Finance in Head Office located in North America The Director of Finance will be responsible for managing full cycle accounting and reporting, budgeting and forecasting, treasury and liquidity, finance and debt management, business analysis and support.
- Experience with strategy development and implementation, key performance indicators and business management.
- Development of automation and integration of business and financial information to drive results.
- Excellent understanding of a job costing and manufacturing environment and the related metrics that support excellence and efficiency.
- Ablility to assess team competencies, develop people and recommend changes and to communicate, inspire, find solutions and motivate people toward goals.
- Influencing and networking skills comfortable reaching out to business leaders and forming teams to solve problems, increase margins and deliver on our customer promise.
- On an ongoing basis, evaluates and prioritizes activities, focuses people resources against key business priorities.
- 10 or more years as a leader of a finance function including 3+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Experience in a Private Equity backed company is preferred or at a minimum, understanding the principles of valuation, leverage, net working capital and proforma EBITDA.
- Experience working in at least a tier 2 ERP environment; Sage (Simple) experience preferred but not required.
- Fluent English.