Our client is an international innovative pharmaceutical company with a strong presence in Poland. Purpose of the position is to develop Market Access & Public Affairs excellence by providing a broader access of the company’s products to the Polish patients and building value relationship with the Ministry of Health.
- Develop country market access strategy.
- Execute country market access strategy.
- Develop public affairs.
- Stakeholder engagement and influence.
- Ensure market access plans developed, implemented, and effectively administered are consistent with the corporate guidance and all regulatory, ,legal, ethical SOPs.
- Develop and execute local market access activities in liaison with Business Unit.
- Medical Doctor / Pharmacist or Master in Health Economics or Public Health.
- Proven track record of working with pharmaceutical specialized products.
- Significant experience in, and knowledge of, oncology specialty markets with complex science and reimbursement.
- Experience in working within an environment of strict compliance to all appropriate regulatory guidelines to successfully design and execute tactics, programs and tools that achieve business objectives.
- Successful experience in the launch of new products.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Market Access & Pricing.
- Experience in working on HTA submissions and in pricing techniques.