Leading and supervising the Controlling Team
Developing, improving and maintaining the budget / forecast model and take a lead on producing financial modelling and analysis.
Producing financial analysis and reports.
Reviewing the performance and issue recommendations
Managing the production of annual budgets and long-term plans
Monitoring target achievements and business Partnering
- The candidate for this position must have had at least 7 years of experience in a senior finance control position within a fast paced and dynamic business environment.
- Demonstrated and successful experience leading a finance team from the opening of a financial period to its end.
- Proven track record in change management – introducing new standards, reorganizing an internal setup, efficiency improvement seeking.
- Developed collaboration and communications skills. and entrepreneurial business approach.
- Very strong analytical and logical skills with ability to draw appropriate conclusions and identify inconsistences experience with financial modelling and analysis.
- Able to build and maintain strong bonds with other people who are then inclined to give credit to his directives and trust in his insights.
- Recognized university degree, as well as business English fluency.