Our Client is one of a leading European biotech companies.For its CEE operation we are seeking for an experienced finance executive to assume a role of CEE Finance Director Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations.This role will control all supply chain and operational finance management in 6 plants located in 4 countries.Role will report to group CFO and its main task is to introduce proper processes and procedures for growing and regionally expanding business of our Client.
- Thorough experience in supply chain finance management ideally derived from capital intensive companies.
- Strong leadership experience with successful track record of developing people, spotting talent and managing a remote team at senior level.
- Previous experience of a “business facing finance” job.
- Extensive experience of finance and accounting within a multi-site consumer business.
- Managing performance and change.
- Analysis and decision making skills.
- Finance planning and analysis operating skills.
- Working knowledge of ERP system.
- Personal integrity and drive.
- Fluent English ideally combined with Polish, Russian or other Slavonic language.