For our Client, a leader in the food industry and one one of the most recognizable brands in Poland, we are looking for the position of International Sales Director. The person holding this position will be primarily responsible for defining the strategy and the development of foreign markets.
- Reporting to the President of the Board.
- Defining the development strategy of foreign markets (exports, partners, direct investments).
- Ensuring vision, preparing and implementing short & long-term strategy for the development of international sales through cooperating partners in the country and abroad, defining goals and achieving the assumed turnover and margin for all categories.
- Building an effective team, defining and monitoring goals.
- Close cooperation with other departments (Production, Domestic Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Finance).
- Responsible for the financial result within the agreed budget.
- Monitoring other markets.
- Defining the expansion strategy.
- In-depth expertise in sales, marketing and exports acquired in companies selling to large customers, business partners (chains, wholesale), raised from leading companies perfectly from the FMCG sector.
- Experience in working in a company with ownership structure.
- Professional experience in FMCG companies in managerial or managerial positions in the areas of export, market development and marketing.
- Successful experience in the expansion of the company's operations on developed foreign markets and experience in the development of brands in these markets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills,and good understanding of financial issues.
- Experience in building motivated teams.
- Readiness for frequent business trips. Excellent knowledge of English, other languages would be an asset.