For our Client, a leading manufacturer of industrial paper bags, we are looking for the position of Finance Director. Client has 3 factories in Poland - in Świecie, Mielec and in Wierzbica. All of companies are logistically integrated, creating a single joint organization and providing a wide range of development opportunities as part of their business activities.
- Acting as the Management Team Member responsible for Finance, Controlling and IT of the Industrial Bags plants in Poland (Świecie, Radom, Mielec).
- Delivering excellent financial support and analysis to the business, but also delivering timely and accurate information to Senior Management and Business Segment Controlling.
- Leading and developing a team of financial experts in a dynamic environment and stimulating openness and fair collaboration with colleagues outside own organization.
- Internal and Group reporting.
- Business controlling.
- Managing IT.
- University degree in Business or Finance Management.
- Broad knowledge of finance, controlling and IFRS accounting standards.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience gained through increasingly responsible positions within Finance & Control, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant senior management experience.
- Excellent command of Polish and English.
- Experience in Hyperion & SAP is advantageous.