For our Client, we are looking for the position of Head of Accounting.
- Consolidation and preparation of company reports (IFRS) – several companies in the group, including small international companies.
- Preparation of tax declarations and other reports required by banks and public and supervisory institutions.
- Responsible for accounting of production and warehouse.
- Setting the accounting policy.
- Direct / active support in the process of merger of companies, reorganization of the group (preparation of reports, valuation of assets).
- Responsible for factoring settlement.
- Responsible for the Invoicing Team, Debt collection.
- Responsible for e-banking service.
- Cooperation with banks and financial institutions.
- Knowledge of current tax regulations regarding CIT / VAT.
- Knowledge of commercial and civil law in financial terms.
- Accounting certificate for bookkeeping services issued by the Ministry of Finance (must have).
- Accounting – certificates, training, certificates of completion (must have).
- Very good knowledge of accounting principles and tax law.
- Experience in transfer prices, openness / the ability to introduce tax optimization.
- Very good English, ERP, excel in everyday work.