For our Client, an international manufacturer from the construction industry, we are looking for the position of Marketing Manager. The person holding this position will be responsible for building brand awareness in Poland, communication and PR team management and trade marketing support (creating and accounting for actions using ROI). Key challenges for the next few years is to build strong position for brand, to conduct successful rebranding process and to build long-term roadmap for communication and PR, to empower company position as a leader on the polish market.
The main accountabilities of the position can be summarized as follows:
- Communication and PR
- Digital Marketing (including e-marketing, e-commerce, CRM), Public Relations.
- Participation in trade fairs and other events.
- Marketing support for development of current portfolio and implementation new products from Group range.
- Trade Marketing and Market Analyse
- Trade actions management (creating and accounting for).
- Customer, market and competitors research and analyse.
- Cooperation with external marketing agencies.
- Master degree in marketing or related area.
- Several years of experience as a Marketing Manager especially in creation and implementation marketing campaigns.
- Business maturity and strong team management skills.
- Knowledge of consumer trends and modern marketing tools.
- Well-organised and able to work to deadlines, roadmaps and under time pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and fluent English.
- Willingness for frequent business trips and ability to work in the multicultural and matrix organisation.