For our Client, Polish manufacturer of a wide range of “steel” and “aluminum” vehicles, we are looking for a Site Manager. The person holding this position will provide leadership and direction in the operation of the facility to achieve all appropriate business objectives and establish an environment for a high performance team with focus on quality and continuous improvement. Responsibilities managing the team, managing entire operation/site including financial KPI’s, servicing customers, improving processes and securing product delivery in the right time and quality to strengthen the business franchise and maintain optimal asset utilization.
- Effectively communicate, provide leadership and direction for all functional areas (Finance, HR, Production, Safety and Environmental, Supply Chain, Quality Control, Engineering and Maintenance, Local Procurement and Technical resources).
- Provide leadership for the process of change and implementation of better/lean management principles and creation of continuous improvement culture.
- Within corporate guidelines recommend and approve plans for capital investments and resource allocations to improve operations.
- Work closely with superior, peers and the production team to increase the productivity and profitability within the manufacturing operation.
- Must have 10+ years of hands on Operations/Supply chain or Finance or Quality Management experience in manufacturing, ideally in metal forming industries.
- Must have Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Proficient in Polish and English.