Four our Client, a manufacturer from the automotive industry, we are looking for a Plant Manager. The person holding this position Provide senior leadership and direction in the operation of the facility to achieve all appropriate business objectives and establish an environment for a high performance team with focus on quality and continuous improvement. Responsibilities: managing the team, managing entire operation/site, servicing customers, improving processes and securing product delivery in the right time and quality to strengthen the business franchise and maintain optimal asset utilization.
- Effectively communicate, provide leadership and direction for all functional areas (Production Manager, Safety and Environmental, Supply Chain, Quality Control, Engineering and Maintenance, local Procurement and Technical resources).
- Provide leadership for the process of change and implementation of lean management principles and creation of continuous improvement culture.
- Promote and create an atmosphere for world class Safety, Quality, Cost Management, and Human Resource Development with commitment to continuous improvement in these areas.
- Must have 10+ years of hands-on Operations or Production Management experience in the automotive sector, ideally in metal forming industries.
- Must have a MSc Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or related; an additional MBA Master of Business Administration degree would be an advantage.
- Fully fluent in Polish, German and English.