Our Client is a middle-sized FMCG company (based in Wrocław) with a strong leadership team focused on strengthening the company’s position in the Polish and international markets. Due to its dynamic growth and a number of commercial excellence / improvement projects, the company is looking to fill the position of Head of Customer Marketing with an overall responsibility for Trade Marketing, trade activities’ budget management, customer service and sales analysis.
- Co-creation of all sales channels’ strategies and annual plans.
- Co-creation of the category vision in close cooperation with the Marketing Team.
- Effective implementation of all trade marketing activities in the market.
- Development and implementation of professional and profit-oriented key accounts cooperation standards.
- Assuring competitiveness of the company’s sales offer amongst all sales channels.
- Effective trade activities’ budget management.
- Effective management of the Customer Marketing Team (4 people).
- Building an internal trade marketing function expertise.
- Min. 8 years of experience in the commercial area and conducting customer projects / trade and customer marketing / category management.
- Min. 3 years of experience in team management.
- Experience in international business environment.
- Focus on achieving goals / willingness to take accountability for the result.
- Ability to promote changes throughout the entire team and their effective implementation for both customers and the work of the entire team.
- Fluent English.