For our Client, Hunter Douglas who is the world's leading manufacturer of window coverings as well as a major manufacturer of architectural products. We are looking for a Sales Director responsible for the Polish market and further development of the business in the region.
The main target of the new Sales Director will be creation and implementation of the growth strategy on the market with necessary adjustments to local requirements:
- Secure sales growth after a period of flat sales (short term):
- Analyze market segments and their characteristics.
- Design and implement best practices to serve selected, high growth segments, where HD can show significant competitive advantage.
- Develop new business with new customers, also in new geographies (Baltics, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan).
- Assess and rebuild (if necessary) the sales team, Implement and foster the culture of performance and performance management.
- University degree in engineering, business administration or related field or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of sales and business management experience in industry or related industry in progressively responsible positions involving sales, planning and possibly some finance/controlling.
- Strong marketing/strategy inclination. Understanding of market segmentation and long term planning.
- In-depth knowledge of construction/construction materials industry, market, business conditions and practices.
- Sales management toolbox, knowledge and experience with standard business processes and policies, acquired in large, developed, international firms, known for their investment in people and best in class business practices